Our downtown Healdsburg tasting room is open by appointment Thursday through Sunday for wine tasting. Our team would love to see you and share our benchmark Zinfandels and Italian heritage wines with you.
We also want you to know some of the adjustments we’ve made to our experience as we create a safe and enjoyable experience for all. The health and safety of our guests, team and community remains our top priority, and we are committed to following CDC guidelines and Wine Institute best practices when it comes to cleaning and sanitization.
This flight includes our selection of critically acclaimed, current release Zinfandels and Italian heritage wines (or you may opt for Zinfandel only). Enjoy the comfort of a seated wine tasting experience in our outdoor grove, where our friendly team will personally host you.
$25 +Tax, WAIVED WITH $100 WINE PURCHASE | Club complimentary (UP TO FOUR)
SEATED IN OUR OUTDOOR GROVE
OPEN THURSday - Sunday 10:30AM - 5:00PM
Please call 707-433-3579 for same-day appointments.
Up to 6 guests are welcome for each reservation booking at this time.
Not yet a wine club member? Click here to join now.
Our bocce courts are closed at this time due to COVID-19 health and safety protocols. We look forward to offering bocce again when it is safe to do so.
For questions or interest in visiting on a Mon-Wed, please contact our hospitality team at 707-433-3579 (press option 2) or email email@example.com.
Health & Safety
For everyone’s health and safety, we ask you to do the following:
- Wear a facial covering when not seated.
- Practice social distancing.
- Provide contact tracing information.
- Reschedule if you have recently been exposed to COVID-19 or are exhibiting symptoms.
- Leave outside food and beverages at home or in your car.
- Understand that any persons under 21 years old will be counted as part of your reservation, and must be seated with you at your table for the duration of your tasting.
- Ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all by keeping your dog on leash and with you at all times.
For our part, we will do the following:
- Require staff to wear facial coverings and gloves.
- Space tables a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Sanitize surfaces regularly throughout the day.
- Make hand sanitizer available to guests.
The health and safety of our team and our guests is our top priority. Guests who do not adhere to these safety protocols or are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms may be asked to leave and their tasting rescheduled. We appreciation your cooperation and contribution to a safe and enjoyable environment for all.